Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Triplets day 2

Well. It has been over 24 hours since I found out I am pregnant with triplets. It is starting to sink in a little more. I am still too cautious to tell anyone really. We have told our parents and our siblings and a select couple of others that have been involved in my IF insanity struggles.

I am only 6 weeks along and anything could happen at this point. I could go in next Tues and there could only be 2, or 1!! I am refusing to think they could all go away at this point. I can't think about it.

Or

I could go in and see all 3 with beating hearts! *deep breath* big smile*

I just pray that what ever was meant to happen, happens and that be it 1, 2 or 3 that everybody is safe and healthy! That is my biggest fear.

DH is so excited - it's adorable. He says "I just imagine when all 3 are like 2 years old and crawling all over me and wrestling around and I love it!" sooooo cute :)

I can't believe I have to wait until Tues to have a better idea. tick tock, tick tock...

No comments: